I saw a recipe on Vivianna Does Makeup for Triple Chocolate Cookies so I thought I'd try to make them myself.
- 200g Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 275g Self-Raising Flour
- 75g Cocoa Powder
- 150g Chocolate (Dark, Milk or White)
- A Splash of Milk
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan oven).
2.Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl using an electric whisk or a spoon.
3. Measure out the dry ingredients (flour and cocoa). Put aside.
4. Crack in the egg and add a few spoonfuls of the dry ingredients mix to prevent the mixture from curdling.
5. It will be super dry add this point so add a splash of milk and mix again. The mixture should form a dough.
6. Break your chocolate into pieces and add to the bowl. I used 50g of dark, milk and white chocolate but if you prefer you can add more or less chocolate and any variety you wish.
7. Line two (you might need more) trays with baking paper and blob the mixture on, leaving plenty of space in between so they don't all stick together. I found the mixture made 15 cookies but it depends what size you make them.
8. Pop them into the oven for about 10 minutes. When you take them out they will still be super squidgy but leave them to cool for 20-30 minutes and they will stiffen up and be ready to eat.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe post. Let me know in the comments if you tried them out yourself.