Monday 26 May 2014

Spring Daisies

Last night I went to a BBQ at my neighbours house so I thought I would share my outfit with you. 

 Top: Primark
Disco Pants: Boohoo.com

Makeup:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (Classic Ivory 101)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC20)
Sleek Face Form Palette (Fair)
MUA Undress Me Too Palette (Naked, Shy, Lavish, Corrupt)
Collection Eyeshadow Pencil (Vanilla Sky)
Maybelline 'the Rocket' Mascara (Black)
MUA Eyebrow Pencil (Brunette)
MUA Clear Mascara (Shade 1)
MUA Lip Liner (Red Drama)
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick (Brave Red)

For my hair, I just did two small plaits and joined them with a clear elastic at the back of my head.
Shoes:
Dorothy Perkins Flatforms
Accessories:
Bracelets: Urban Outfitters, Market in Italy, Independent Shop in London
Rings: Dorothy Perkins (Gold Leaf), My Mum's (Silver)
Necklace: Topshop
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins





---
 
Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment