We are fast approaching the end of the month so it is time for me to share my MONTHLY FAVOURITES.
1. KREAFUNK 'aGroove' Speaker (Blue)- I picked this up in a Museum in Stockholm when I was there at Easter. The bluetooth speaker connect directly to your phone and I have used it so much while revising and doing work. I love how compact it is and easy to move around anywhere with you.
2. Spotify - Along with the speakers I have been enjoying creating and listening to playlists on Spotify. I particularly love listening to the Hozier album, James Bay's album, as well as Joe Sugg's 'Coachella 15' Playlist. I only have the free version at the moment but am thinking about upgrading. Is it worth it?
3. Daniel Wellington 'Sheffield Lady' - I got this from my grandparents for my 18th birthday back in December. I got the Rose Gold Sheffield Lady watch; it is very versatile as it is perfect for both casual and smart outfits.
4. Benefit They're Real! Mascara - I wear this mascara on a daily basis and it is only now that it is on its last legs that I have realised how much I love it. Definitely considering repurchasing it but would also like to try the Roller Lash Mascara. Which is better?
5. Nivea Fruity Shine (Watermelon) - This lip balm is great at keeping chapped lips away but also adds a sheer wash of colour and shine. It's great!
What have you been loving this month?