Sunday 9 February 2014

Nail Polish Collection

Today I thought I would share with you my nail polish collection because it is a product I like to use every week.


Models Own: 

From Left to Right: Golden Green, Pink Cocktail, Pinky Brown.

Models Own nail polishes retail at £5 each and can be found HERE. I love the look of these metallic nail polishes and they last on the nails for about 4-5 days.




Rimmel:

From Left to Right: Ruby Crush (002), Double Decker Red (030), Black Out (800), Mind The Gap - Victoria (503), Clear (740).

I really like the brushes on the Rimmel nail polishes because they are wide so you only need one swipe and you're done. Also, the pigmentation is awesome which means one coat is often enough. However, I find these nail polishes chip really easily which is a shame because otherwise they are perfect. These retail at £2.99 - £3.69 and can be found at Superdrug.


NYC:

From Left to Right: Blue Sky (320), Spring Tulip (300), Chelsea (228), Rock Muse (001), Full Metal Jacket (002).

The NYC polishes are quite thin and therefore you will definitely need to use two coats. However, there is a beautiful colour range and my favourites from my collection are Chelsea (burgundy) and Full Metal Jacket (gold). These are really affordable at just £1.79 and can be found HERE.


Barry M:

From Left to Right: Matt White (66), Bright Pink (279), Racing Green (299), Papaya (328), Prickly Pear (325), Sour Apple (327).

Barry M are well know for their beautiful polishes. They now have a range of finishes as well as a huge colour range which can all be found HERE. I love the formula of these polishes especially the Gelly ones.

---

So that is my nail polish collection. What is your favourite brand of nail polish? Do you have of the ones I have? Let me know in the comments.

Charlie xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know :) xx

    http://www.charming-thou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great collection here! I suppose my favorite brand of nail polish would be OPI. It's really nice and long wearing. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard OPI polishes are amazing, but I've never tried them. Definitely think I'll have to add them to my 'want' list.

      Delete
  3. I love all your polishes, but especially Rimmel and Barry M- their nail varnishes are amazing!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I'd have to say they were my 2 favourite brands for nail polishes.

      Delete