January has just ended so I thought I'd share my months favourites with you. I have a mixture of beauty, fashion and random favourites.
1. Soap and Glory Products: This month I have really been loving Soap and Glory products again. The scent is amazing; its floral and fragrant without being overpowering. I've especially been loving the famous 'Hand Food' which is perfect for hydrating your hands especially for sensitive skin. You can pick these up HERE and in most boots stores. There are often 3 for 2 offers on all the products in the range including a mini size which is perfect for carrying in your handbag.
3. Lush Lip Scrub: I picked this up in the Lush winter sale back in December. As it was just after Christmas this is the limited edition 'Santa' version which is cola flavoured. It is a great lip scrub that leaves my lips feeling smooth without it being too harsh. The scrub is also available in bubblegum, mint and popcorn flavours all priced at £5.50.
1. Cosy Jumpers: With it being winter here in the UK layers and cosy jumpers are key. This jumper from Forever 21 is super comfortable and the detail on the shoulders add a little extra to an outfit.
2. Cambridge Satchel: I wanted to buy a new bag with my Christmas money. So after searching the web and shops for days I finally decided to get an 11" Cambridge Satchel in Navy. I got this for £70 in the Urban Outfitters winter sale. It was such a bargain and I love it. It is the perfect size - you can fit all the essentials in it without having to carry a huge bag around all day. Cambridge satchels are available HERE.
1. TV Programmes: My favourite TV programmes of the month have to be the new series of Sherlock, Silent Witness and Call the Midwife.
2. Music: This month I been listening to two songs in particular. These are Pretty Hurts by Beyonce and Gold Dust by John Newman.
What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below.
p.s. Feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments so I can check it out.