6 oz. (170g) Plain Flour
3 oz. (85g) Butter
3 oz. (85g) Castar Sugar
Few Drops of Vanilla Extract
Milk (to mix)
Coloured Writing Icing
2. Add one egg and the vanilla.
3. Stir in the flour and mix to a stiff paste.
4. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and using a cutter, shape the biscuits and place on a greased baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180oC until golden.
6. Mix up a water icing using icing sugar and water.
7. Cover the biscuits and pipe on eyes using writing icing.
Hope you enjoy!