Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Resolutions // 2015

New Year, New Me? I don't often make new years resolutions but 2014 has been quite a stressful year, meaning it hasn't been the best or happiest year for me. That's not to say there weren't any good parts (because there was) but I thought I would set myself 5 New Years Resolutions to try and make 2015 an even better year.

Source: www.tumblr.com

1. Work Harder
I know this is a common resolution but this year I really want to work harder in order to achieve my goals and get into my top choice university. 

2. Enjoy Life
This year I want to work on feeling happier generally and realise that if one thing goes wrong in life, it is not the end of the world. I believe that if something doesn't turn out the way you planned, there is always something you can do to change it. 

3. Be Healthier
I want to do more regular exercise and eat healthier in order to feel happier with my body and feel generally healthier. 

4. Be More Confident
This one is about feeling more comfortable in situations that would normally scare me. I need to stop worrying so much about what people think of me and focus more on doing what makes me happy.

5. Let Go of People Who Make Me Unhappy
This is very important one for me this year. I have realised that life is too short to try and impress people that make me unhappy and uncomfortable. I believe that it is possible to grow out of friendships; sometimes you have to accept that and let go of people that no longer make you happy. 


---
I hope you all have a great New Year. I would love to hear any resolutions you have made in the comments. 

Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment